FREE Moisture Meter Guide
This free 9 page guide covers everything you need to know. Here's what it includes:
- What is a Moisture Meter
- Why it is important to use
- A step by step guide
- Reading and interpreting the results
- Plant moisture guide (a list of common house plants and the different moisture levels they like to be in!)
- Extra info on how to research other less common plants, what to prioritize when purchasing and moisture meter and other tips and tricks
Why should you learn more about using a Moisture Meter?
Knowing when to water your plants can be challenging especially when you are just getting to know a new plant. The best way to make sure you aren't over-watering or under-watering a plant is to test the actual moisture content of the soil.
How does it work? Our meter has a bi-metal probe that gauges the conductivity of the soil to measure the moisture content, indicated by readings from 0 to 10 on the display.
- No batteries required
- Fast, accurate readings with easy to use large, clear dial.
- Indoor and outdoor use